For our pet relocation service, it is suggested that you should make advance notice at least 3-4 weeks before your departure. We need time to prepare the import and export documents and contact the airlines and customs. Airlines need to reserve for pet cargo/ excess baggage for pets. Besides, some countries like Australia, Singapore, and Taiwan would require at least 2-3 months’ notice. These countries have their own quarantine policies. We need to reserve and contact the import department of customs for further actions, e.g., booking for quarantine space and customs inspection.
In addition to the vaccination preparation and export paperwork, your pet may also require an Import Permit to enter the specific countries. Some countries need to have pet relocation companies on preparing these import documents. If you need this service, you could contact with our staffs. Contact HERE
Airlines will need the original veterinary health certificate, vaccination record for your pet, Shipper’s Declaration Letter for Live Animals, and also the Airway Bill for Cargo. For import and export in Hong Kong, you may also need an Airline Certificate (Captain’s Affidavit). In Pet Travel Hong Kong, we could help you with all these documents ready and contact the airline’s team before you and your pet travel.
Certainly you can. Many people move on their own to save money, but there are MANY things they do wrong. If you are moving to another country and not familiar with its pet import policy, you’ll end up suffering a lot with your pet. Although it is possible for you to do this yourself, if you make a mistake and don’t cross all of your t’s, your animal will suffer. And you will have to pay more than you could ever imagine.
By using our service to relocate your animal, you can save a significant amount of time, stress, and headaches. We handle all the paperwork so you won’t have to. Pet relocation is something we specialize in for years and we know the ins and outs of every aspect of pet relocation better than anyone else. We approach every move as if it were our pet and meet every challenge with a smile.
Our Policy is to transport your pet with the minimum amount of stress involved. We will find the most direct route available, with little time spent confined in the kennel as possible. Additionally, there are certain products you can purchase, such as Feliway, which is a natural pheromone to induce a calmer state.
No, the health certificate should be prepare within 7-10 days before travel, the health certificate will only valid for 10 days.
There are different rules and regulations for travelling by air with pet depending on your destination. They include the import, export and transit papers and its health and vaccination certificates. International pet travel would be a time-consuming process and require lots of paper works. If pet is not allowed to enter a country because it has not had the required vaccinations, the owner must pay for the return flights. When moving a pet, it is always necessary to understand the country requirements for export (from the country of origin) and import (into the country of destination). With us, you can take your pet with you on any route. It will travel safely and in comfort, either in the cabin or in the cargo section.
If you would like to relocate your pet, you must have:
- Microchipped with 15-digits microchip
- Rabies Vaccination (1-2 times)
- Rabies Vaccination Booster (If your pet already has rabies vaccination)
- Health Certificate endorsed by Government Department
- Airlines approved travel crates (IATA approved)
- Contact with the Airline staffs and Customs
- Customs Clearance (Optional)
Some countries may have extra requirements:
- Rabies Antibody Titer Test (RNNAT)
- Import Permit
- Booking for Quarantine Facility
- Internal & External Parasite Treatment
- Dog License
- Booking for Pet Inspection
- Veterinary Approval for pet travel
- Valid import/export permits from the relevant authority of the countries
- Valid health certificate from a registered veterinarian, stating that the pet is free from rabies and any other diseases
- Valid vaccination record to show that the pet has received all necessary vaccinations
- Transit permits and any other documentation required by the relevant authority of all transit countries
What can we do?
- Provide IATA approved travel carrier
- Pick-up from your home, friend or boarding facility at origin
- Pet relocation service for International Pet Travel
- Complete all export and import documents
- Book the most pet-friendly airline and best routing
- Organize comfort care rest stops at major airports when applicable
- Handle customs clearance at your pet’s destination when applicable